I’m not going to lie: this blogging every day thing is a little bit tough. It is a true challenge to write everyday, let alone keep writing something that you’d like to share with others on a knitting blog! I have been knitting more in order to pad the content a little. I’ve also been thinking about what else I may like to write (or knit) in the next two weeks, which is fun. And up to this point, I’ve been proud of the fact that I haven’t used too many easy outs yet…
And then on a day like today where there really isn’t much to say, I think I’ll take an easy out. Some randomenss:
- If you’re in need of a smile, pop on over to Wife of Brian. You won’t be disappointed.
- Anyone heading over to Rhinebeck in a couple of days? I am too! Not sure what knitted goods I’ll be wearing yet, but there will be an identifiable Ravelry pin or two stuck to me. Come say hi–I’d love to meet you in person!
- Cast on 2 new projects this morning, frogged an old one, and deliberately ignored another. May rip out one of two new projects before the day is over.
- Stuffed a tote bag full of yarn that needs a new home. Hoping to make it to knitting night tonight to pass it along.
- Heading out to lunch with Sweetie in a little bit, then off to the tile store to pick out our new backsplash. Any tiling tips? We’re complete novices.
Hope you have a great day today!