Friday Fill Ins, The Day Before Halloween Edition!
1. It was a dark and stormy night, and the motion-detector lights kept turning on outside.
2. No one wanted an entire stack of knitting books, so I offered to take the books myself.
3. Rushing out, I almost forgot to grab something hand-knit to keep me warm.
4. Yikes…I think I heard a howl from my craft room!
5. Shhhh… Big Martha is sleeping, and you know what they say about letting sleeping dogs lie.
6. I haven’t had any candy all day… give me something good to eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a Halloween Party, tomorrow my plans include watching a scary movie and handing out treats and Sunday, I want to go to Stitch ‘n Bitch!