I am woefully behind on sharing my most recent finished objects. You know they aren’t really finished until someone wears or takes a photo of them, right?
One morning this week before opening, I did a little photo shoot inside Stash. I can only imagine what people thought as they walked by the window and saw me laying back on the sofa taking photos of my feet. Oh well; knittas be crazy.
- Pattern: Sock Recipe by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee in Knitting Rules
- Yarn: Sweet Georgia Yarns BFL Sock in Midnight Garden
- Mods: added a twisted rib section down the front to keep things interesting.
Then I played around taking photos of my reflection in all the mirrors in the shop. Also crazy fun!
- Pattern: Leaves Long Beanie from Weekend Knits
- Yarn: Dream in Color Classy in Scorched Lime
- Mods: split skein into 2 balls and alternated every row to avoid pooling; didn’t seem to make much of a difference.
Hope you’re having a fun weekend, perhaps even finishing up a project of your own!